The UK's Male Circumcision Clinic
Welcome to the Circumcision Centre website. We are the UK's leading Male Circumcision Clinic. Our goal is to make sure that every patient is treated as professionally as possible, with the least discomfort and with the best result. There are 6 very good reasons for this:
1. You Are Cared For by the BestFor such a sensitive operation, you need to be sure that the patient is in capable hands. All of our Doctors are qualified, experienced GPs who have been through a rigorous training process so that they are capable of and experienced in any circumcision operation.
2. You Visit Dedicated PremisesThe Circumcision Centre, registered with the Care Quality Commission (was Healthcare Commission), is a dedicated premises for male circumcisions - from infants to adults. Therefore we have the facilities to properly treat all patients as well as offer excellence of service to family members who come with them.
3. You Access the Latest Circumcision MethodsAs we are the leading clinic, we also use the latest methods. For boys up to 10 years old , this means using a Plastibell - a non-surgical method giving the infant or child the least discomfort and best result. For older boys and adults, this involves the forceps guided methods - with the guiding being done by the most experienced and trained of hands.
4. Your Faith and Background is RespectedMany circumcisions are decided on a cultural or faith basis and we have ensured that we can cater for all faiths and requirements. So whether the patient is Muslim, Jew, Christian or other; whether from the UK, Europe or any other part of the world, we can cater for your needs. Our doctors represent this multi-ethnic approach, being of varied race, descent and faith. You can always be assured of our best attentions.
5.You Can Access Us EasilyCentrally located in England, an hour from London, two from Birmingham. With it's own international airport only ten minutes up the road, The Circumcision Centre has visitors from all over the country (and from all over the world). When you enquire through this site, we give you further details and then you can decide how best to get here.
6. We Satisfy the Needs of All Our Customers
"Your staff were very professional, the clinic clean and welcoming. You were very reassuring both before the procedure and on Day 6 when I called with a concern. The Plastibell did fall off the very next day. The scar looks neat and I will certainly be recommending your clinic to my patients who express an interest in circumcision."
-Dr Sadaf Haque
"Just to say a big thank you for a job well done... We had the operation done on the 23 January and the plastic ring dropped off on day 5 (Monday 28 January) and Dominic is healing well... no problems noted and he has been a contented little one since the operation! Quite surprising!
"Once again our appreciation and thanks to the doctors, nurse and yourself (Pauline) for providing a relaxing, reassuring and caring environment and attitude you have shown towards us... All the best and keep up the good work."
-Wolla and Rosanna Bargee
For many patients and their families, the reassurance we provide over other circumcision services means that they would have chosen us regardless of cost. Many are surprised given all of these benefits, that we also provide value for money with infant circumcisions starting from only £120. So, enquire now. We provide a genuine fixed-price quote which you can judge for yourselves.
Or, if you would like further information, then please browse around our website for more information on our services